This conference is now at capacity, please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
The 6th National Lymphoedema Conference: ‘Increasing patient motivation and enhancing self-care’ will bring together the leading specialists in the discipline to present and inspire discussion on the issues and debates that are most relevant to lymphoedema treatment and research today.
Attending the conference will:
• Provide insight into the latest developments in lymphoedema management
• Give you a thorough understanding of what to measure when assessing patients with lymphoedema and chronic oedema.
• Give you the opportunity to understand how lymphoedema affects and interacts with the lower limb, the head and neck, and on exercise.
• Highlight the challenges in managing leg ulcers through the Legs Matter Campaign.
• Give you a chance to share and exchange your ideas with other professionals in the field
Lymphoedema clinical nurse specialists
Community nurses with an interest in lymphoedema treatment
Nurse specialists in disciplines that overlap with lymphoedema (e.g. dermatology)
Nurse consultants developing their practice and training others
Feedback from the 2018 event:
I have learnt a lot today - knowledge that I will share with my team.
I thought the whole thing was informative and very relevant
Another very good conference. Very informative, probably the best lymphoedema conference available